- Kernel Patch Protection
- Support for hardware-backed Data Execution Protection (DEP)
- Mandatory driver signing
- Removal of support for 32-bit drivers
- Removal of the 16-bit subsystem
Depending on the version of Windows that is installed, a 64-bit version of Windows supports from 1 GB of RAM to more than 128 GB of RAM. The ability to address more physical memory lets Windows minimize the time that is required to swap processes in and out of physical memory. Therefore, Windows can manage processes more efficiently. This memory management feature helps improve the overall performance of Windows .
Advantages when you install a 64-bit version of Windows
- Increased memory support beyond that of the 4-GB addressable memory space that is available in a 32-bit operating system
- Increased program performance for programs that are written to take advantage of a 64-bit operating system
- Enhanced security features
What to consider when you install a 64-bit version of Windows
- 64-bit device drivers may not be available for one or more devices in the computer.
- Device drivers must be digitally signed.
- 32-bit device drivers are not supported.
- 32-bit programs may not be fully compatible with a 64-bit operating system.
- It may be difficult to locate programs that are written specifically for a 64-bit operating system.
- Not all hardware devices may be compatible with a 64-bit version of Windows .
I hope that answers your questions Nikhil.
Once again, post only your own content. Link to other sites if you must, but plagiarism is unacceptable.ReplyDelete
Great Article IoT Projects for StudentsDelete
Deep Learning Projects for Final Year
The Angular Training covers a wide range of topics including Components, Angular Directives, Angular Services, Pipes, security fundamentals, Routing, and Angular programmability. The new Angular TRaining will lay the foundation you need to specialise in Single Page Application developer. Angular Training
I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me to start my own Blog Engine blog now. Really the blogging is spreading its wings rapidly. Your write up is a fine example of it. stop codeReplyDelete